Review: luv & emma’s dry pets towel for dogs

Grooming your dog at home can save you a lot of money over the years. Some dogs require less grooming, and you’ll be able to do most of it yourself. Others may need more specific grooming, such as regular haircuts, that you’re not comfortable doing at home.

Luv & Emma`s Dry Pets Towel for DogsOne thing that all pet parents can do is bathe their pet, and this super absorbent microfiber pet towel for dogs from Luv & Emma’s is the perfect addition to your bath time toolbox.

We always bathe our dogs at home to save on the expense of having a groomer do it. I really don’t mind giving them a bath, but it always makes a huge mess in our bathroom. When they shake water flies everywhere and when they get out of the tub they leave a trail of water from the bathroom to the front door.

Not only will the Dry Pets towel from Luv & Emma solve this problem, it’s also very convenient to dry wet dogs coming in from the rain. That’s because it’s equipped with a patented loop that allows the towel to hang on virtually any doorknob. This towel is inexpensive, and its unique design will make life as a dog owner a little easier.

Luv & Emma’s Dry Pets Towel for Dogs Review

Luv & Emma`s Dry Pets Towel for Dogs Review

If your dogs are like ours, chances are they come inside wet or muddy more often than not. This towel from Luv & Emma’s makes it easy to clean them off as soon as they come in the door. Then you can hang the towel back on the door and the microfiber material will quickly dry so you can use it again.

Video: Luv & Emma's Dry Pets Review

Some pet owners use paper towels to wipe their dog down when he comes in from the rain, but that can get costly after a while. We used to use bath towels, but they don’t hold nearly as much water as a Dry Pets towel. They also don’t dry out as quickly, so you end up having to use multiple towels every day.

We live in Maine, and right now it is terribly muddy. As the frost is coming out of the ground and the snow is melting, it is turning everything to mud. I try to wipe our dogs’ paws off each time they come in from outside to cut down on the dirt they track into our house. If I used paper towels I would probably go through a couple of rolls per week!

Video: Luv&Emma Dry Pets | Dry Pets Review

The microfiber is soft and the stitching is very strong. As you’ll see in my video review, there are two sizes of pet towels offered by Luv & Emma’s. Dry Pets is the smaller size and it measures 21 X 17 inches. The Dry Pets towel holds up to 12 ounces of water. It’s recommend for small and medium breeds.

Luv & Emma`s Dry Pets Towel for Dogs Review

Dry Pets Plus is the larger size, and it measures 36 X 23 inches. This is the size that I received. It holds up to 25 ounces of water! We have two large breed dogs, so just imagine how much water comes off of them when we bathe them. I used to have to use one bath towel per dog to dry them off.

Dry Pets Plus is recommended for dog owners with large breeds and multiple dogs.

Now, I use my Dry Pets Plus to dry both dogs. It absorbs a lot of water! When I used a bath towel, our chocolate lab would still be dripping wet when she climbed out of the tub. She has a thick double coat that holds a lot of water, but my Dry Pets Plus absorbs so much water that her fur doesn’t drip at all.

Video: Surf Dog Australia Robe Dog Drying Coat - Microfiber Towel Wrap For Dogs

I don’t have to clean up a trail of water from the bathroom to the front door anymore, and I can use this one towel to dry both of my dogs. These microfiber towels are machine washable as well, and they dry very quickly so you can use them multiple times each day. Luv & Emma’s Dry Pets are sewn in the United States and they come in recyclable packaging.

At the time of publishing, Luv & Emma’s is running a sale on their website. You can purchase a Dry Pets towel for $12.95 and a Dry Pets Plus for $15.95. Normally, Dry Pets are $17.95 and Dry Pets Plus $20.95.

Summary of Luv & Emma’s Dry Pets Towel for Dogs Review

PROS:

Video: DII Bone Dry Microfiber Dog Bath Towel with Embroidered Paw Print Review

• Small size holds 12 ounces of water – Large size holds 25 ounces
  • Made of soft microfiber with strong stitching
  • Conveniently hangs on virtually any doorknob
  • Dries quickly
  • Affordable

Luv & Emma`s Dry Pets Towel for DogsCONS: In my opinion, there aren’t any disadvantages to this product. It’s a bit more expensive than a traditional towel, but it also has a lot more to offer. Dry Pets towels from Luv & Emma’s are convenient and affordable. They’ll make life as a dog owner a little bit easier.

Now it’s your turn

Reviews & Comments

Related posts